Here is a delicious, easy-to-make testosterone boosting meal that is even better as leftovers! I've always been a diehard spaghetti lover and all of the spaghetti alternatives have always been disappointing. This one does not disappoint!
Testosterone Building Ingredients:
1) Cabbage - eating cabbage has shown to rid the body of estrogens. Estrogen does not lower testosterone levels, but for optimal Testosterone levels in men the estrogen to testosterone ratio must be ideal. Many men with low T are converting testosterone to estrogen more then usual. Eating cabbage can help correct the proper testosterone to estrogen ratio.
2) Garlic - This helps reduce cortisol hormone levels. Cortisol increases with stress which lowers testosterone levels. Eating garlic has also shown to increase Luteinizing Hormone in the blood. LH stimulate the testes to produce more testosterone naturally.
3) Onion - these are high in antioxidants. Antioxidants have shown to increase testosterone levels and sperm count. Eat then lightly cooked or raw for best results.
4) Meat - diets low in protein have shown to produce lower testosterone levels in the blood. Eat organic, grass-fed meats for best results. If you are feeling adventurous try game meats like venison, elk, moose or bear!
8oz Organic, Grass-fed Ground Beef
1 cup chopped onion
3 diced garlic cloves
14oz can no-salt diced tomatoes
16oz can no-salt tomatoe sauce
2tsp tomato paste
1 medium shredded cabbage
1/4cup beef or vegetable broth
-Cook meat and onions is saucepan until cooked
-Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and tomato paste, simmer to combine flavors.
- In separate pan, add broth and shredded cabbage. Cook until desired tenderness. Add garlic and sea salt here. Optional add = bragg's aminos.
- Place 1/2 cabbage on each plate and top with sauce.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.